We are seeking candidates that have excellent communication skills, problem solving skills, and who are enthusiastic about learning more about a variety of administrative practices. Flexibility and excellent organization skills are key in our fast-paced environment.
A qualified candidate must be organized, exhibit a high degree of initiative and use excellent judgment when handling matters. The candidate must also be a well‐spoken and motivated self-starter who is able to work productively both independently and as part of a team
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external clients
- Receive assignments from attorneys and attorney support teams and performing tasks
- Utilize programs such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint to create and edit materials as requested, i.e., closing‐related materials, briefs, motions and agreements
- Blacklining, strong word processing and general file organization
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints with minimal supervision.
- Print, scan, organize, and distribute documents upon request, and coordinate with Document Services and Copy Center to arrange for custom reprographics/binding
- Assist with special projects such as paper and electronic file maintenance, contact lists, and mailings
- Provide overflow support as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Maintain composure in a high‐pressure, fast paced environment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with ability to deal with different personalities
- Positive attitude and ability to effectively communicate with attorneys, staff, and clients.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Strong organizational skills
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint); comfort with technology and ability to learn new software and applications
- Maintain confidentiality dealing with sensitive information and client matters